SE London Roofing offers top quality professional Roofing Services throughout South East London. S E London Roofing is a local business based in Dartford, Kent, owned and managed by Mr.Paul Anderson.
We cover a wide local area including Bexley Heath, Dartford, Erith, Bromley and the whole of Kent. We are members of Checkatrade, Which and Trusted Trader: We look after each and every customer in the same way – regardless of the size or cost of the roofing job that we are doing.
No job is Too Small – or Too Big!
All our materials and workmanship is Guaranteed and fully insured SE London Roofing Guarantees: We offer our own ‘SE London’ Roofing Guarantees and ‘Insurance backed guarantees’ upon request.
With over 20 years of experience in the roofing industry, we are confident in our expert abilities to create or repair any type of Roofing job. Please take a look at our excellent customer feedback and testimonials. In South East London we have a first class reputation for our Roofing work. We pay great attention to detail and make sure each customer receives a first class roofing service, from start to finish. We are not happy until the customer is happy!
COVID UPDATE FEB 2021
During the COVID lockdowns and beyond SE London Roofing are adhering to the Government guidelines in respect of Mask wearing and social distancing. This is to protect our customers and ourselves during this difficult time. STAY SAFE - from Paul and the team at SE LONDON ROOFING!
FIBREGLASS ROOFING SOLUTIONS
SE London Roofing offers FIBREGLASS ROOFING solutions for your flat roof. It is very cost effective, strong and lightweight. GRP stands for Glass Reinforced Plastic, otherwise known as Fibreglass Roofing - Call us for more details…
Advantages of a Fibreglass Roofing
GRP fibreglass roofing has become one of the most popular forms of flat roofing systems because it is not only a very durable & strong material but doesn’t add too much extra weight to the structure.
- Durability: - GRP roofing has a reputation for strength and durability & your roof will probably last for at least 25 years.
- Weight: - It is a great option for lightweight and green roofs & it also works well on more complex roof shapes.
- No Joints: - This creates a smooth finish better than other forms of roofing systems
- Repairs: - Not only is it a tough and durable solution but doing repairs couldn’t be simpler. Maintenance can also be carried out by the property owner to a very high standard.
- Aesthetics: - Fibreglass roofing comes in a wide range of colours If you have a specific colour scheme on the property you’re looking to match against, this is far more likely to be possible